събота, април 01, 2006

Lovers...

Deepak Chopra feat. Demi Moore - Desire

A lover knows only humility
He has no choice
He steals into your alley at night
He has no choice...
He longs to kiss every lock of your hair
Don't fret
He has no choice...
In his frenzzied love for you
He longs to break
The chains of his imprisonment
He has no choice...

A lover asked his beloved, "Do you love yourself more than you love me?"
The Beloved replied, "I have died to myself and I live for you. I have disappared from myself and my attributes. I am present only for you. I have forgotten all my learnings. But from knowing you I have become a scholar. I have lost all my strengh but from your power, I am able... I love myself - I love you... I love you - I love myself."

"Come to me"
I'm your lover
Come to my side will open the gate to your love
Come settle with me
Let us be neighbours to the stars
You have been hiding so long
Aimlessly drifting in the sea of my love
Even so... you have always been connected to me
Concealed, revealed
In the known,
In the unmanifest
I am life itself!
You have been a prisoner of a little pond
I am the ocean an it's turbulent flood
Come merge with me
Leave this world of ignorance
Be with me...I will open
The gate to your love
Desire
I desire you
More than food
Or drink
My body
My senses
My mind Hunger for your taste
I can sense your presence In my heart
Although you belong to all the world I wait with silent passion
For one gesture, one glance from you...


Искам да се слея с теб. Искам да пропадна в очите ти. И в моите ти да прочетеш всичко. Отачаянието, радостта, болката, надеждата... Любовта.
Искам да съм твоя робиня и твоя господарка. Искам да съм зависима и свободна. Искам да потеглим двамата към безпаметността. И да потънем в бездната на безкрайното блаженство. Където няма измерения, няма въпроси, няма обяснения. Има само сега, завинаги и Обичам те.

Няма коментари: